Last Updated: April 27, 2022
These Terms ONLY APPLIES TO text messaging OPT INS:
My Injury Claim Center text messaging programMessage frequency- message frequency variesCustomer care information- Reply HELP for helpCustomer care email- email@example.comOpt out instructions- Reply STOP to end. You will then be unsubscribed from My Injury Claim Center and no further msgs will be delivered.· Link to Terms of Service- https://myinjuryclaimcenter.com/terms/Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages· Message and data rates may apply· Mobile subscribers phone number Will NEVER be shared or sold to third parties
Terms Below DO NOT apply to SMS Marketing:
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may ask you to provide us with personal information when you use the Sites, submit a case inquiry, and at other times. You are not required to provide us your personal information; however, if you choose not to provide the requested information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Sites or we may not be able to fulfill your requested interaction. The information we may ask you to provide includes your name, address, email address, telephone number, and other information you may voluntarily provide on online forms or the Sites’ chat feature.
We automatically collect information in connection with the actions you take on the Sites. For example, each time you visit our website, we may collect the type of web browser you use, the type of device you use, the type of your operating system, the name of your Internet Service Provider, the pages you view on our Sites, referring and exit pages, the date and time of your visit, and the number of clicks to, from, and within the Sites, and the duration of your visits to the Sites. If this information is reasonably capable of being associated with you, we treat it as Personal Information.
We collect information using cookies (a small text file placed on your computer) and other automated tools such as tracking pixels to improve the experience of the Sites. Many web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can change your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Instructions for how to manage cookies in popular browsers are available at: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari (iOS), Safari (Mac), and Opera. However, certain features of the Sites may not work properly if you delete or disable cookies.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To allow us to answer your questions and evaluate your potential case.
- When you request, to connect you with vendors who will provide you with information about products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters.
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Site and our other websites by presenting advertising, products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
By submitting an online case review through our online forms or live chat, you are directing us to disclose your personal information to our third-party legal partners to determine if you have a viable claim or lawsuit. These third-party legal partners may contact you directly to request additional information or seek to retain you in connection with your potential legal claims or lawsuit. If you do not want your personal information shared with our legal partners, please do not submit a request for a case evaluation on the Sites.
We may also establish a relationship with other businesses to provide services to us including: to provide the Site; IT and network administration, such as data storage and management, website hosting, data security, and mobile application development; professional services such as legal and accounting, and obtaining legal records.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as contact information verification, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- if you request information from vendors so that they (or so that third parties who provide similar services) can provide you with information about their products and services. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR VENDORS’ USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.if you choose to download a white paper, eBook, or other resource, to our clients, partners and current and future sponsors of that resource. If you do not want to be contacted by these third parties, please do not download, view or otherwise access the white papers, eBooks and other resources.
- to third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions. To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, you may opt-out of having your Personal Information shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All security on our Websites is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose personal information and any other information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if, in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to legal requests (including court orders, investigative demands, and subpoenas), to protect the safety, property, or rights of ourselves, consumers, or any other third party, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with law.
We may share personal information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with us. If we are merged, acquired, or sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets, we may disclose or transfer personal information in connection with such transaction.
CALIFORNIA “DO NOT TRACK” DISCLOSURE
“Do Not Track” is a web browser privacy preference that causes the web browser to broadcast a signal to websites requesting that a user’s activity not be tracked. Currently, our Sites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.